★ Lulled in the warm fluffy jumpsuit, the baby just feels happy ★
With the practical arm and leg covers, hands and feet are simply kept warm. The hood with the cheeky ears is simply cute ★ A baby star is born ★
❤ The coverall can be sewn with fleece, velour knits or sweatshirt fabric, whereby I recommend the lining jersey preferably in contrasting colors.
❤ The pattern includes two variants.
Variant A: With practical cuffs at arms and legs
Variant B: Without cuffs at arms and legs
❤ All of the following three sizes are included:
❤ Sewing level: quite easy, but not for beginner
❤ Your sewing pattern includes
• PDF file with easy to follow instructions and color photos
• Full sized pattern including all pieces which will print on your regular home computer on A4 and US letter paper.
• UK / US and metric measurements - without seam allowances
• Instant Download - The download link can be found on your purchases page.
• english and german version available
❤❤❤ Patternforkids © ❤❤❤
❤ easy patterns for beginner
❤ easy patterns for baby